Pages

September 15, 2011

Two pieces of advice

See, I'm at it already, offering advice that no one was asking for.

First, if you're going to the trouble of making a fitted Tshirt, you should probably check that the jersey knit fabric you're using actually stretches. Any point before you try to put said Tshirt over your head and get it stuck around your elbows is a good time.
On a related note, I've made a dress that the girlie can wear when she's four or five.

Second, and this probably only applies if you're a cat or you have a VERY strong aversion to being touched, don't lay down next to the kicking baby's feet if you don't want to be kicked. It is NOT okay to lash out with your claws to make the kicking stop. I don't care if you've been giving her the stink eye for three minutes now.

I have always been a figure it out for myself kind of gal, so I don't expect you take my word for it. I also don't like to say "I told you so," so after you figure it out for yourself, feel free to come to me and we can commiserate together about our stupidity and lack of foresight.

No comments:

Post a Comment