Pages

October 29, 2011

Dress up!


We moved a lot when I was a kid. One of the last moves, we lost a box. Of course, it was the box with the photo albums. Hence, this is the only picure I have of myself in costume.
I really wish I had a picture of my second grade costume. It was the first and last year my mom went all out making a costume. Black "leather" mini skirt and jacket, gold sequin tube top, fishnet stockings, black boots, black lace gloves, giant bow in hair that was teased insanely high for a seven year old. Yes, I wanted to be Madonna as a kid.

You'll have to settle for this photo of my husband and his older brother instead. I love that C3PO is wearing a picure of himself.



1 comment:

  1. That C3PO costume is hilarious! The mask is somewhat terrifying, though :)

    ReplyDelete